Friday 12 June 2009

New outlets for Elizabeth Scott Jewellery

Well I have been making the most of a productive spell, and approaching new galleries to take in my work.

I have an outlet now in Aberdour in Fife - Shoreline Studio. I delivered my first, small collection of work to the proprietor Ian McCrorie earlier on this week, so I have my fingers crossed for some sales! I have supplied this gallery with a selection of chunky gemstone jewellery, pearls, and coral designs. Shoreline Studio, 2 Shore Road, Aberdour, KY3 0TR, http://www.shoreline.sco.fm/1317/frames.php

I have also made my way South of the border to Church House Designs in Congresbury, North Somerset. They have been kind enough to take a small collection of my work into their gallery, so all the new jewellery for them was posted off today. They have a broad selection of all my work - pearl, coral, and gemstone designs, and also my lariat necklaces. I'm excited to see how my jewellery will be received in a different area. People from different towns and counties have different tastes, and different ideas to draw inspiration from, so we will see how Congresbury likes a bit of Fife design!
http://www.churchhousedesigns.co.uk/

I will shortly have a large collection of work appearing in a boutique in Monaco, but I'll give you details once it's signed, sealed and delivered - I don't want to curse it! I was hoping of course, that they would ask me to hand deliver the work myself, and pay my travel over there, but alas, it was not to be.

Any new outlets, and I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment